Click here to request services!
Or call us:
Vibrations can come from many different places on the vehicle. The most common causes are tire and wheel assemblies. Vibration is sometimes confused with improper wheel alignment, but a properly worn tire and balanced wheel is a perfectly tuned wheel-tire combination.
What does my vibration feel like?
- Low speed vibrations - 10 to 20 mph?
- Vibration only upon acceleration?
- Does it vibrate intermittently as the vehicle is shifting?
- Does it vibrate intermittently with slight accelerator pressure?
- Does it vibrate when I brake?
- Does it vibrate at highway speeds?
- Do I have vibration in steering wheel, seat, or floorboard at certain speeds? At what speed?
These and many other questions we can explore on your vehicle, because each one can help resolve a different vibration issue.